- Area quests
- Cloner tabs
- Mailman role
- Spawner job
- More work on boss job (still not done)
- Slay command (alternative for butcher and killall)
- More included sounds
- Serveral bug fixes
- Edit villagers with the npc wand
- Availability with levels
In no particular order
- Add Gambler
- Add Companion
- Respawn when not in range
- More Languages Support
- Add Auctioneer role
- Add Thieves
- Enchanting role
- Transporter payments
- Flying npcs
- Sheet weapon when its not used, to the side or the back
- Add Fisher Job
- Add Miner Job
- Commands (for adding and retracting factions points etc)
- Quest waypoints
- Let npcs sleep at night
- Add more models
- Redstone powered spawner
- Add conversation npcs
- Add npcs who follow other npcs
- Add builder npc
- Let npcs spawn naturally
- Add InnDoors which you can hire
- Only the player hiring the door will be able to interact with it
- You will be able to set an npc as companion role
- In the edit screen you can set its dialog/quest/faction availability.
- A friend is like a mercenary only with more options
- You can equip armor to a friend and that armor will actually reduce damage and can break
- A friend can carry items for you
- A friend will have a hunger bar and will need food
- You will be able to set a number of dialogs to comunicate with it
- Can be set to pick up nearby items
- You get to set a maximum of 4 health points and 4 npcs from your cloner
- At set health point it will change into the set npc allowing you to have multiple stages in a boss fight
- Will probably add the ability for music during the encounter
- NPCs will perform these jobs only during the day.
- Fisherman will fish within areas designated by the pathmaker tool.
- Lumberjacks will chop down trees, and plant the respective sapling.
- Can be hired by a player to target a specific player for a price.
- Will either track the player down directly, or find its current homestead.
- Can collect the target’s items for the employer for an additional fee.
Advanced Combat Mechanics
- NPCs will have the option of blocking attacks
- Will block with a shield if it has one.
- Will block after recent damage, or before a critical hit
- If attacked from the front while blocking, NPCs receive no damage
- Small chance for blocking stance to break if the damage received is equal to its attack strength, higher damage means a better chance.
- NPCs using shields are much more resistant to having their stance broken.
- Shield NPCs will have the option of keeping them raised while advancing towards the target.
- Ranged NPCs will have to lower their shield to use their ranged attack.
- NPCs will have the option to immediately counter attack after a successful block.
Navigation Types and Properties
- Land Navigation: Default
- Avoid, or don’t avoid certain hazards (lava, fire, water, cliffs)
- Climb up (or down) walls
- Hovering Navigation
- Hover at a minimum and maximum altitude above the ground
- Can ascend if too low on the ground, or descend if too high
- Can be allowed to wander on the ground unless it has a target
- Jumping Navigation
- Can leap at low, or high altitudes
- Can be restricted to a maximum jumping height
- Can either always jump, or only jump under special conditions
- Teleporting Navigation
- Can be restricted to teleport at only certain intervals and within certain ranges
- Can be allowed to teleport away from damage
- Pathmaker tool should allow NPCs to use special navigation types
- Actively seek out and climb ladders if it is the better path to its destination
- Sleep in beds during the night, and occupy them
- Combat NPCs could choose different types of attacks dependent on health and target stats
- Having guards Aggro default mobs into attacking them without having to attack first
- Create Scalable immunities, such as resistance against projectiles, explosions, and magic
- Allow guards to only attack certain mobs, with settable priorities
- Actively seek out and pick up dropped items