- Add Gambler
- Add Companion
- Sounds (for dialogs, lines, attack sounds etc)
- Respawn when not in range
- More Languages Support
- Improve Mob Spawner
- Improve Mob Cloner
- Add Auctioneer role
- Add Thieves
- Enchanting role
- Add Fisher Job
- Add Miner Job
- Quest waypoints
- Let npcs sleep at night
- Add more models
- Redstone powered spawner
Would like to have
- Add conversation npcs
- Add npcs who follow other npcs
- Add builder npc
- Let npcs spawn naturally
- Add InnDoors which you can hire
- Only the player hiring the door will be able to interact with it
- You will be able to set an npc as companion role
- In the edit screen you can set what quest needs to be finished for it to turn to a friend.
- A friend is like a mercenary only with more option
- You can equip armor to a friend and that armor will actually reduce damage and can break
- A friend can cary items for you
- A friend will have a hunger bar and will need food
- You will be able to set a number of dialogs to comunicate with it
- Can be set to pick up nearby items
- You get to set 4 health points and 4 npcs from your cloner
- At set health point it will change into the set npc allowing you to have multiple stages in a boss fight
- Will probably add the ability for music during the encounter
Navigation Types and Properties
- Land Navigation: Default
- Avoid, or don’t avoid certain hazards (lava, fire, water, cliffs)
- Climb up (or down) walls
- Hovering Navigation
- Hover at a minimum and maximum altitude above the ground
- Can ascend if too low on the ground, or descend if too high
- Can be allowed to wander on the ground unless it has a target
- Jumping Navigation
- Can leap at low, or high altitudes
- Can be restricted to a maximum jumping height
- Can either always jump, or only jump under special conditions
- Teleporting Navigation
- Can be restricted to teleport at only certain intervals and within certain ranges
- Can be allowed to teleport away from damage
- Pathmaker tool should allow NPCs to use special navigation types
- Rush: Default attack pattern, will simply charge at the target, or stop to shoot.
- Dodge: NPCs will attempt to avoid your attacks.
- Melee NPCs will zigzag towards you before attempting to attack.
- Ranged NPCs will move to a different position after every shot or burst.
- Surround: Melee NPCs will circle around their target.
- NPCs can either move in a decaying orbit, or slowly circle at a fixed distance before lunging to attack.
- if the target makes a run for it, the NPC will immediately pursue.
- Ranged NPCs will orbit their target and fire randomly.
- Ambush: NPCs will actively hide from their target in one spot and attempt to catch it by surprise.
- The trigger to attack can either be based on distance, or if the target is looking in the NPCs direction.
- NPCs can cease attacking and retreat based on either amount of damage, or amount of attacks.
- Stalk: NPCs will try to take the most secluded path to their target, trying to move close while staying hidden.
- NPCs can be allowed to move and attack only if the target is looking away from them.
- For Melee NPCs, There is a changeable distance for how close the target must be to charge at it
- Attack patterns will be tailored for each unique navigation type.
- Actively seek out and climb ladders if it is the better path to its destination
- Sleep in beds during the night, and occupy them
- Combat NPCs could choose different types of attacks dependent on health and target stats
- Having guards Aggro default mobs into attacking them without having to attack first
- Create Scalable immunities, such as resistance against projectiles, explosions, and magic
- Allow guards to only attack certain mobs, with settable priorities
- Actively seek out and pick up dropped items